hello, my dear neglected blog. (and consequently neglected blog reader: sorry katie.)
i spent last week in New York. Manhattan and Brooklyn if you really wanted to narrow it down.
to put it simply it was the most amazing time of my life.
i wanted to just stay and get a job, but i'm in the middle of the semester, and although i should graduate in december, THREE of the classes i need are not being offered until next winter. awesome, thank you eastern michigan university.
but even more than living in NYC midtown manhattan, i would give up everything to be a makeup artist on movies in LA, or, you know, where ever the movies are being filmed.
oh well.
miss you.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'd love to feature you on my blog! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " & this is how I promote my followers. But it helps them increase traffic to their blog & allows other followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. If you're interested my blog is at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com.
ReplyDelete♥ Elle