Friday, July 3, 2009

you're the perfect lullaby

Inspired by miss kmc I decided to start one too. Mostly for me.

Whateva, Squidface, Whateva. my favorite new saying.


I'm pretty excited about this fall and winter. I decided to take 18 credits this fall. We'll see how that goes. I've also decided to put some effort in to school. I usually just do the bare minimum, as in i write papers about 20 minutes before they're due and hardly do small assignments. anyway, i let my gpa get down to like a 3.1 so i guess i could stand put some effort in. I really don't have much of a choice though, i'm taking 3 anthropology classes, chemisty & a lab, physics & a lab, and a dance class.
My godparents are going to orlando for a few months this winter and they told me i could come stay with them. i plan on going over christmas break. by then i'll have had my 21st birthday and i could actually go out and have some fun.

i've had 2 performances in the last week. they were both a lot of fun. the scarab club in detroit is beautiful. dancing in the ann arbor art fair on the 15th at 2 pm near top of the park, so i'm sure i'll have a ton of practices before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment