It's probably a little early to be decorating for Christmas. Did that stop me? No.
The tree is up with lights and about 7 ornaments, my lack of concentration skills is never more apparent than when the project involves 5 big tubs of decorations.
I have everyone's gifts picked out already, I'm just waiting until Friday to purchase them so that I can afford them all (hopefully I won't be working by then).
On to news not holiday related: I did not get my diploma yet for my degree for 2 reasons: 1. The graduation application fee is $98, but more importantly, I thought I had to go to a few more Learning Beyond the Classroom events, but upon further investigation, the 5 credit Spanish course I took fulfilled that requirement. I'm mad that I could have had it by now, but now I don't have the money again until I get a paycheck. Whatever, I can substitute teach without a diploma :)
It's already dark outside, it's not even 6pm. I think everyone else is still napping.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment