I have been having nightmares and I blame it on starting a new job. I had one about school the night before last, and one about starting at the mart last night.
Today I made Hawaiian Chicken for dinner in the slow cooker, and by that I mean I started the slow cooker, played Dance Central 2 on my Kinect, watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part II, and took a nap. Aside from all of that, my day has been more productive than usual. I went to target, the gas station, got breakfast, took mom to work, and was home before 11 am. It's kind of sad that all I have to do to feel accomplished is to leave the house once a day.
I tasted the dinner, and it tastes like ribs? I'll make mom and sister taste it and maybe we'll eat it tomorrow. Looks like we're going out for dinner tonight.
Monday, November 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck tomorrow love. It will be phenomenal! (Or at least, no one will call and scream at you through the phone...).
ReplyDelete